Friday, October 10, 2008





So anyone who knows my family, knows we are firm believers in Halloween decorations. It was always so much fun as kids. Our yard was definately one to come and see. We had ghosts hangin in the trees, a cemetery in the yard, Huge webs and spiders. We made everything, painted tombstones, and and coffins, blacked out the whole porc. Man I wsih I had a picture. so naturally we are passing the drive on to our children. Given their young ages we keep everything as 'fun' and 'cute' hallowen as possible. Elizabeth loves hanging the little plastic ghosts in the trees, and rearranges her little spiders in the webs every other day. Ethan is pretty excited too, he thinks all the bats are butterflies and loves all the "bones", aka skeletons.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Queen said...

My kids are so excited for Halloween. Emily cut out little paper pumpkins and pasted them all over the house. I can't wait until David is older and not afraid and we can decorate really spooky!

Cami D. said...

Ok when I drove by the other day and saw your decorations I giggled! I LOVE HALLOWEEN but don't have umph to actually decorate. Looks super cute, of course!