Thursday, October 8, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT FUN!





























We had a great time taking the kids bowling Saturday night. But I have to say, where I come from bowling is a cheap night out. It sure isn't here. Seriously almost $8.00 a piece even for Eric. But we had a pass for a free game, so off we went.Elizabeth brought Lexie along, it's always more fun with a friend. I figure the boys always have eachother to play with, she should have someone too. Lexie informed us that she was an expert at the sport. I threatened to kick her butt at the game. Thank goodness for the bumpers, I think we gave her a run for her money. Eric loved "throwing the balls" he carried it all by himself. Andrew would give the ball an extra shove once the boys tossed it, to help it make it down the lane. Ethan was even able to wow us all with a strike! I was there too, but

am choosing not to post the pictures that the girls took at such great angles during the game! Thanks girls.

No comments: