Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Fornelli's come to town





































We were thrilled to get company for Halloween. Sierra got to trick or treat with the kids this year! And the little candycorn is Shaylee, one of Ethan's little buddies. I didn't get a better shot with her. Jake has all the pics of our festivities through the day, so i will update when I get them.




Let's be honest. The sun went down too soon. The kids didn't nap, everyone was on the verge of meltdown. Even me, after all I didn't get my mummy meatloaf dinner made in time. Jake wanted to trick or treat a lot faster than Eric. We should have let him take off with Ethan and Sierra, those two could do the whole town in no time! We had a ton of fun. We ended the night back at home roasting marshmallows, and hotdogs. And sent all the kids off to bed in their jammie pants I made them. Poor Elizabeth, her's were clearly too small. I was barely short fabric, so they pulled a bit across the hips. I think she forgave me. So much fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so cute!! are you loving AZ?