Wednesday, April 2, 2008

HAPPY EASTER





Okay so I am posting Easter two weeks afterthe matter. I don't know how you overacheivers keep up with this so regularly. But I am trying. Infortunately some medication i took is keeping me up tonight, so I figured I'd try to catch up.
We had a really nice Easter this year. With Elizabeth being older I tried to do more to teach her about the ressurection. Rachelle Lindblom had made a cute visual for me to teach the lesson with out of an dold friend magazine. Then before we put carrots out for the Easter Bunny we made resurrection cookies together.
But then on Easter morning the easter bunny left some goodies. Ethan went right for the fruit snacks in his basket.Eric thought the basket was the best tasting thing he could find, and Elizabeth as always loved mher chocolate!

No comments: