Monday, February 16, 2009











Happy Valentines day everyone. Andrew and I got up early and Heart attacked the dining room for the kids. We had a little valentine gift for each of them on their plate at the table. (Thankgoodness for my Target clearance stashes)We had pink pancakes and eggs, and I set off al the smoke alarms at 7:30 am cooking bacon. What a loser. We had a fun morning together. Then Andrew and I went out to the movies.In the evening we had Rachelle and the kids over for a yummy Steak and Chicken dinner. I was excited that I found these Steaks in the bottom drawer of the freezer which my mom had delivered for Christmas. Yummy stuff. We played games, and the kids finished the night off with a dance off. Eric and Aubryn were the dj's for our club.

3 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

How fun!! Nadia and Liliann had a Valentine's Day party for Brianna and my kids and they had a blast. I think i'm going to borrow your idea and have a Valentine's Day breakfast party next year!!

These Are The Days said...

Awe, you guys are so fun. We need to hang out more...or like ever! I can't tell you how much we (OK I) LOVED those cookies you made us. Thanks so much!

The Queen said...

i swear you are the funnest mom EVER!!