Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Miss Negativity

I hate that it's warm outside today. It makes me nervously aniticipate the summer. I think all you who love the million degree heat here, are crazy. I HATE THE ARIZONA SUMMER!!!I also hate that the only thing I have to do today is clean, laundry,and make food. I got up at six, thought for some small miracle I could work out before the kids were up. Yah right. Eric was up at 6. Seriously!!I miss going to the gym.I wish I could go back. But then again, my boys rarely let me get through a class,and I swear always were sick. So I am destined to be lazy forever,or at least a couple more years. Anyway life will be better in about ten minutes. but hey we have to be real on here every now and again. Not everyday is cupcakes, and fun!!

6 comments:

Jason and Kate said...

I am not one for the blazing summers here but this weather right now is perfect...like UT summers! It was fun to see you at the park yesterday. I did laundry yesterday or else I'd be right there with you. What gym do you go to?

The Spence Family said...

I am reading your blog instead of cleaning my house, doing laundry, and working out! We need to plan something fun!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

yeah, the summers here BUG, but it is perfect out there right now!

Heaton's said...

Look on the bright side..... It's almost lake time!!!

nikkii said...

wwwaaa, wwwaaaa, wwwaaa! Your the best mom ever! Enjoy this time, cuz you'll never get it back! Lets do water aerobics this summer! That will help you get through the heat.

Cami D. said...

I HATE THE ARIZONA SUMMER TOO! Can we just make home made slip n slides again this year to keep cool? Highlight of last year for sure. I don't know what was funnier....the bowls of water holding the tarp down or you and Jera pulling Cassady with her wonkey knee. Ahhhhh ha ha! Who am i kidding, the bowls had NOTHING on Cassady's 'turn'!