Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GO DIEGO GO



So I have received quite a bit of nagging to update my posts here. In my defense this past month has been nothing to blog about. Lots of packing, moving, puking, emotional days. All kinds of stuff you didn't want to hear about. But we are settling in so I will catch up later. For now this can't wait. Ethan has potty trained himself. And I really mean himself. Today was the last step. "I go poo poo in the potty mommy!" Yeah! So off wil the pullup, scary, and on with Diego. It was a bit of a struggle to convince him to get Diego instead of Dora, but I won. He lifts up his shirt and says here's my Rescue pack! You have to know Dieog to get it.
Yeah!!! Only 1 left in diapers!!

3 comments:

The Queen said...

RUDE!!! I cannot believe that! Lucky you. David's back in diapers. :(

P.S. Along with the blog posts the background needs to be updated as well. ;)

Heaton's said...

Good job Ethan!! Maybe you can encourage Kimber.

Megs said...

Awww what a big boy! I miss you guys, I think after tax season, I am going to steal away in the night with Sierra and visit!