Friday, June 18, 2010

Ethan

We were at the splashpad Thursday when Ethan fell off his scooter and skid his knees. Here's how the conversation went.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"
"It's ok Ethan, it's just a little scrape. Look at mommy's scar on her knee. When I was a kid I scraped my knoee all the way down to the bone."
"NO! You can't turn into a kid!"
"No Ethan, I already was a kid a long time ago. But now I'm all grown up and I'm a mommmy."
"NO, you weren't"
"Yes I was, ask pappa or Grandma Betty if you don't believe me. I was a kid just like you."
So we get packed up, in the car and are pulling out of the parking lot. Then out o nowhere.
"Hey mom, when you were a kid, did you have penis too?"
I stopped the car and had laughed so hard. I gues I should have specified when I was a little girl, not when I was "like you."

3 comments:

Cami D. said...

ha ha ha THAT is fantastic!

Tiffany said...

That is to Funny!! Love it.

The Eveland's said...

Hahaha! Thanks for making me laugh!!!