Monday, July 14, 2008

 

 

 

 

So I am feeling great this week. I can pick the kids up and go again! Thank goodness! Last week I was wondering when I might feel normal again. So i have do some fun things with the kids. I have been trying to do some fun things with the kids. Monday we saw a fun puppet show at the library. Eric went nuts over it! He was histarical. Ethan and Elizabeth enjoyed it too. On Thursday we met up with friends at Peter Piper Pizza. Andrew always likes to meet up with us for the lunch buffet. It had been a long time since we'd been there.Last summer I think. I let Ethan just run wild there. He went crazy. Running from one video game to another. Pushing buttons, climbing, he loved it. Eric was thrilled because Nikki fed him pizza, she always gives him the good stuff. elizabeth had fun with her friends and was so proud of the dolphin necklace she traded her tickets in for. I thought it was so cute when after not even five minutes in the car Ethan and Eric were out. Ethan with pizza in one hand, sippy cup in the other, and sauce all over the face! Thank you Peter Piper!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: