Sunday, November 9, 2008


I can hardly believe that my little miracle Ethan is turning two this week. It was such a journey to bring him into our family. Many of you know we tried years of infertility, then prepared to adopt. After which decided to try further infertility. We were doing all we could. We were shocked when we put it all on hold until we comleted our big move to Arizona, to find out we were pregnant. The difficulty didn't end there, as we had a very hard pregnancy. I felt so close to him before he even arrived. His delivery was the easiest of all three of my kids. I couldn't believe he was finally here to join in our family. And now here it is, seemingly yesterday, two years later. He's stinking cute with a price. And that price is trouble. He's a man of mischief that's for sure!

2 comments:

Cami D. said...

I LOVE ETHAN!

nikkii said...

I love Ethan more! We even have a future date planned. He cancelled on me last time! I'll pick you up @ 12:00, cutie!