Saturday, November 1, 2008

Click to play HALLOWEEN NIGHT
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

We had a fun Halloween. We spent a lot more time out trick or treating than we'd expected. Our neighborhood was filled with kids. And we visited lots of friend on the way. Eric spent most of the time in the wagon. We noticed he discovered the candy under the seat. Ethan caught on really quick . He would try to walk right on in to every door that opened. Scary. He was most excited when they got glow in the dark bracelets at one house, and an eyeball candy at another. Elizabeth was a die hard, she wanted to keep going when we were done. And has informed me that she does not want to sell her candy to the dentist, as we have before.Hope everyone's halloween was equally as fun!

1 comment:

Hunt Family Ramblings said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! You guys are such great parents and always look like you are having so much fun. I miss you...and hope all is going well. I tagged you! Go to my blog and find the post that says I got Tagged! Love Ya!