Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Elizabeth's seven!!






I can't believe that little elizabeth is already seven years old. The time has gone by so quicly.I recall so much over the past years as if it were yesterday. She was born 10 days early. And we had the entire family taking over the waiting rooms at the hospital until 3 in the morning when she was born. That conehead was awful! I remember her little eyes looking all over the place when I finally held her all bundled up in her little blanket. Her daddy held her first, and stood for a couple of minutes in the room completely enamored with her, until I eventually asked to see her too. She really has grown up this past year. It must be the big sister in her. She is a huge help! She loves;
animals animals and more animals
cooking
baking
drawing
crafts
throwing parties
riding her bike
swimming
hannah montanah
singing
organizing
and funny enough hgtv and the food network!
She cracks me up
She misses her family tons. And loves whenever anyone comes to visit.
Happy birthday googley bear, monkey, merica, goose, bedonkeydonk, lizzy, sissy, aka Elizabeth!

1 comment:

nikkii said...

Hope you had a great b-day Elizabeth, you cutie!