Saturday, September 13, 2008

Eric's 1st Birthday!!!

Click to play Erics Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

We had Eric's 1st birthday party this morning.His grandma and great grandma flew in from Cali for the occassion. Thanks everyone for all your help.The little monkey had a great time. I just can't believe the little guy is a year old. I feel like I am still in shock of finding out I was pregnant with him. But reall yso much has gone by.He had a rocky tiny start a life, but has proven just the oppsaite. He's full of personality now. I am pretty sure he will oversize his big brother before long. He loves to wrestle, play catch and throw the ball, and dance to music. He thinks his brother and sister are hilarious. He just started taking steps a few weeks ago, and is officially a walker now! He says mama, baba, bird, and pants like a dog, and chatters like a monkey. What a cutie. Definately a mamma's boy, and loves to snuggle. I am so grateful for him, as I am all my children. Happy Birthday little Monkey!!

2 comments:

These Are The Days said...

Very cute. I hope you don't mind but I found your blog through Kates. Hope you're doing good, I rarely see you since I'm in primary. :) It was fun having you guys over, we'll have to get together again.

Cami D. said...

You are so cute! That was fun and you are welcome, anytime you need a stand in clown let me know! Ha! You're such a great mom!!