Monday, September 8, 2008




So Elizabeth was so upset that her brothers were sick the night of the Cheetah Girls new movie release. Hopefully you are all Disney channel savvy. Anyway we recorded it and had this raging party the next weekend. I made all the girls backstage passes. Elizabeth decorated , and planned the menu on her own. "Cheetos" , pizza, and a veggie platter. I love it! What six year old requests a veggie platter with the ranch in a crystal bowl! She cracks me up. Anyway the part kept growing as she mentioned it to nore girls each day. Anyway they rocked out with inflatable microphones,and had a blast. I'll have to have a talk with her about these flyer parties!

4 comments:

Cami D. said...

Could you seriously stop being the best party planner on the planet...look your 6 year old's got it in her genes! I am loving that she wanted a veggie platter with the dip in the middle. LOVE IT!

Cami D. said...

Oh oh oh and I want to know if Lexi got her moves from Chad or Tiffany? Kala...totally from Cass I know it! :)

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

looks fun and I ♥ the shark shirt you made for Elizabeth! Too cute!

Jill said...

Annie had so much fun! Thanks for including her in the cheetah party!!! You are such a fun mom!