Monday, September 22, 2008

 

 

 

 

So I am on the enrichment committe in our ward. Last Thursday we had a country ho down. I have to say I think it was a ton of fun. We really wanted to get all the sisters out to just have fun and get to know eachother a bit more. We ate family style at our tables, played games hanging out on hay barrels, and danced the hokey pokey.It seemed like everyone really had a good time. I hope. We have so many awesome women in our ward, I am making it an effort to get to know more of them. I think that there are so many things I can learn, and already have from all the friends I have in htis ward.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cami D. said...

I just can't get enough of you!! My favorite part of this night was a toss up between you and that lemon cake! Ha ha! You were CRACKING ME UP! Thank you for posting the picture of me and the Cisco shakedown (did you used to watch that in LA gansta BET channel like I did?) HA! I was hoping for the video you captured! HA can we please hang out already??

Jill said...

enrichment was so much fun! You are my favorite hostess from now on. You are a crack up. You think my daughter annie is funny. Take a look at yourself. Miss life of the party gal.